Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CSI is now hiring!


We are hiring a student position for an undergraduate student at the IWU campus in Marion, IN. This student will be helping with the Carbon Footprint analysis that I mentioned a last week, in addition to helping me with publicity, and some of the projects that CSI is currently engaged in. I have thus far received 4 applications. I'm hoping for a few more before I start the selection process.
I would encourage any student to apply who is interested and has 8-12 hours a week available to work. I am, in particular, looking for a student who has an interest in sustainability, although that is not a requirement. Most of the time involved for this position is going to be on the computer, entering data and doing various tasks. Interested students should submit an application to Maxwell 222.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment